About

Latest News - Cameron announces plans for NHS reform -::::- Southampton Toll Collectors go on 1 week strike -::::- Follow @mackingnews on Twitter for all of the latest stories -::::-

Friday 3 February 2012

Winol Semester 2 Week 1

Week starting 30/01/2012
View my package from this week here.

Monday
Today we had a small debrief which mainly involved looking at the new production changes, such as the new opening credits.

Tuesday
Today involved finishing off the editing of my piece, which meant
recording my voiceover.

Wednesday
Today started with me double checking through my package, as well as adding the strapline for the sot in my package.
I then turned my attention to writing the written version of my news story. Before that I spent some of the morning helping Graham to film some GVs nd his piece to camera for his housing story.

We had a first year, Sean Ward, come in for the day to see us all at work on what is always considered the busiest and most stressful day of Winol. I took him to the gallery just after 2pm so he could help out with the production side of the broadcast. Ewan(production editor) placed him on the autocue. I shadowed him throughout incase their were any issues, which unfortunately there was.

This Week's Winol (01/02/2012)

0 comments:

Post a Comment